Monday, December 25, 2017

MERRY MORE OF CHRIST

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.  Revelations 3:19-20

If you look for Me at Christmas, you won’t need a special star -
   I’m no longer just in Bethlehem, I’m right there where you are.
You may not be aware of Me, amid all the celebrations –
   you’ll have to look beyond the stores and all the decorations.
But if you take a moment from your list of things to do -
  and listen to your heart, you’ll find I am waiting there for you.
You’re the one I want to be with, you’re the reason that I came,
   and you’ll find Me in the stillness as I am whispering your name.
I am standing at your heart’s door, knocking, won’t you let Me in?
   then together we’ll build a new life, and eternity you will win.

Christmas or Christ Mas, in Latin means literally, more of Christ.

Remember, Revelations 3:19-20 was written to believers, not unbelievers. Today, every day, Jesus is knocking at your heart. Are you seeking more of Him?

Merry More of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment